A beautiful five minute walk from Inn On The Twenty brings you to the contemporary and practical lodging at Jordan House.
Different than the Inn, rooms here are more casually outfitted, offering queen sized beds, stylish linens, spacious bathrooms and modern finishes proving a comfortable stay. Jordan House is ideal for travellers solely looking for a room to rest their head after a day of touring, tasting and dining their way through Niagara wine country.
Spend time in Jordan Village enjoying lunch, a casual dinner, late night snack or live music and a pint at Jordan House Tavern located next to Jordan House. Perfect for couples, families and groups, their menu includes house-prepared pub fare, shareable plates, soups, salads and local wine and craft beer. Check out the Jordan House website to see menus and their live entertainment line up!
Every room at Jordan House includes:
- Premium, comfortable beds with cozy duvets
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings
- Whirlpool tubs with separate shower units in all but three rooms
- High speed internet access
- A charming mix of antiques and modern amenities
- Plush robes
- Hair dryers
- Iron and ironing boards
- Dog-friendly suite options